Request more information for plan 552000
A typical set of plans includes the following:
- Foundation plan showing the foundation walls, posts, footings, bearing walls and slab.
- Floor plans showing the layout of each floor with all applicable notes and dimensions.
- Exterior elevations of the front, rear and sides of the garage showing roof lines, exterior details and basic finishes.
- Sections and Details showing the construction of a typical exterior wall, cross section through the structure at a strategic point, and miscellaneous details as needed.
- Framing Plans showing the framing for each floor including beams, joists girders, headers, etc. (this plan may be included on the floorplans if there is enough space).
- Electrical Plan (optional) Showing the location of outlets, lighting and switches.
- Mechanical Plan (optional) Showing the location of HVAC equipment, registers, vents and returns.
- Cabinet Elevations (optional) Showing the cabinets and other built-in's.
Optional items may be added for an additional fee and we can modify any plan to fit you perfectly. We can give you a free quote for modifications, usually the same day as your request. Click here to begin.